GENERAL INFORMATION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The number of booth spaces is limited and participation is limited in order to offer a variety of items. Your application doesn't insure acceptance. Booth location assignments will be made at the discretion of the Festival Committee.
2. Completed Applications and payment must be received by Tuesday, August 12, 2014.
3. Vendor Set-up is Friday, Aug 22 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
4. All booths are to be staffed during the entire assigned time by your representatives. Hours are, Saturday Aug 23 from 10:00-5:00 and Sunday Aug 24 From 10:00-5:00.
5. The Event Officials will not be responsible for loss, damage or theft of any property.
6. All spaces must be kept clean, safe and clear of clutter at all times.
7. Acceptance and assignment of space is Non-Transferable.
8. Vendors may not utilize music, loudspeaker systems, or megaphone devices.
9. Vendor is responsible for filing their own sales tax.
10. Limited electricity will be available.
11. T-Shirt, soft drink and bottled water sales are not allowed unless approved by Event Officials.
12. The Event Officials and the City of Pensacola reserves the right to close the booth of anyone not complying with event rules.
13. A Vendor Pass will be received upon check-in for loading, unloading, and reentry only. Parking is the responsibility of the individual and is not allowed inside the Race Village area.
14. Vendors MUST have all licenses and certificates required for your operation.
15. Each vendor is required to show proof of insurance agreeing that you will defend and hold harmless The City Of Pensacola and the State of Florida, Super Boat International (SBI), Plaza de Luna, The Gulf Coast Power Boat Association Inc., its Sponsors, Volunteers, and all participants from all claims and liabilities for damage to property or injury to persons occurring in or about the booth, or any failure to act, whether or not such condition, activity, or failure shall result from negligence of the party organization using the space.
By clicking agree, I am agreeing to the conditions set forth by Gulf Coast Powerboat Association regarding participation in the Vending Program. I also understand that if my application is not accepted, my rental fees, will be returned in full immediately. I have enclosed full payment (if required), as well as the other information required by this application. If any of this information is not included with my booth application, I understand that my application and check will be returned to me, and I will have to reapply for a booth at that time. There will be no cancellations within 7 days of the event. Should you cancel before that date, a $50.00 administrative fee will be retained. I also understand that there is a $5.00 public admission fee to the Event for adults and children over the age of 15.